In my last article, I already told that maximum bloggers fail to build up their career with blogging. There have many reasons. If they work hard and don’t get any good response then its usually they will quit blogging. So today we will discuss 4 TERRIBLE MISTAKE FOR BLOGGING.
If any blogger doesn’t get popularity then they don’t get enough traffic. And we all know that blog without traffic it’s like a dead see. Traffic is the life of a blog. It’s really true that get popularity is not so easy. But I find some reasons that maximum bloggers do. I listed them below. If any blogger can avoid those mistake I can assure they will get success in a short time.
4 TERRIBLE MISTAKE FOR BLOGGING
1. UNIQUE & QUALITY CONTENTS
Unique and Quality content is the heart of a blog. If you don’t have high-quality content then you never get a good ranking on Google. And most of the people like to read educational articles with updated information. Everyone wants to learn new things. So try to post fresh and informative articles on your blog. If you can do that then they will share your article with their friends and also on social media sites. It will be organic SEO. I sure if your article is like this then you get success 100%.
Make Quick Money Instantly With Signup Bonus:
Want to make money quickly? Here you can find some amazing websites to make up to $ 50- $ 75 in the next few minutes!
- Vindale Research: With Vindale Research you can make instant money by taking short & easy surveys and earn up to $ 3 – $ 75 for each survey. The only site that has more than 4.5 stars on Trustpilot. Sign up here.
- SurveyJunkie:SurveyJunkei will pay you for watching videos, playing games, and shopping online. You will get a $ 5 sign-up bonus. One already made $ 75 in one week. Register now.
- Panda Research: Signatur Surveys will pay up to $75 per survey and $ 0.50 per email. $ 5 for referring friends & sharing payment receipts. Join now for free.
- PineCone Research:Earn $ 3 – $ 5 for each survey and up to $ 7 for each product test. Win Amazon, Walmart gift cards. Register now.
- Toluna: Toluna connects all the survey platforms that pay a lot in one place. Earn up to $ 100 per survey. Limited unions. Join here NOW.
2. NEED PRIVATE RELATION WITH TRAFFIC
Think yourself do you have a strong relationship with your reader? I wanna say that You have Facebook, twitter, google plus, etc like this social profile? If yes do you have a good number of friends on those social sites? If yes then you will get enough visitor and also you need to keep a strong relationship with them for your benefit. I will suggest you spend 1 hour to 2 hours daily with your social media friends. I think you understand what I am trying to realize you.
3. MUST SHARE ATTRACTIVE CONTENT
I see that maximum blogger write their article with complicated words and this is too boring to the readers. If your readers cannot realize your opinion then what is the benefit? We all know that now the day’s world becomes so busy we have no much time to sit ideally and read the complicated article. So my suggestion is to write a post in the easy words that everyone can understand what you want to say to them. If you can write an attractive article then everyone will like them and if it’s informative then your post must be shared by your reader, that’s so important for your blogging life.
4. NEED TO PARTICIPANT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
As you a blogger then you need to participate in related groups on social media sites. If you are writing about SEO or blogging tips and tricks then you need to participate in those kinds of groups where people are interested to talk about it. If you become members and friends of those group you also can share your comments and views. In this system, your blog will be popular among those people. As your writing or articles are fresh and highly informative so it is sure that your friends of those groups become your reader.
Now think yourself when you read other blog do you share any post or do you comment there? If yes then why you do that? Ask a question yourself why you share or comment on those blogs? Yes, you share and comment on this blog because You like the content otherwise you never read the content and never share it with your friends. So now think if you can write your post like this then your post must be shared and also people comment on your blog. Now it’s your turn to change yourself. Happy Blogging Life.